No matter what you do, if the bathroom is not cleaned properly, you won’t be able to live peacefully. The bathroom floor plays a key role in maintaining the hygiene of the house. However, it is next to impossible to clean your bathroom floor regularly. Moreover, if you own a tiled bathtub, the situation just intensifies. The tiled floor is itself a tough job to clean from time to time. On top of that, you cannot compromise with the bathtub. Therefore, if you plan on using the same bathtub for a while, you must keep the bathtub clean. And if it requires Tile And Grout Cleaning Services, you must seek their help to keep the bathtub clean.
However, as we understand your confusion and reluctance regarding the tiled bathtub cleaning, we have some useful tips and tricks that you can use in bathtub cleaning. There are several types of tiles available in the market. And each type of tile requires special tile cleaning. However, we have gathered some of the useful techniques and tips that can help you in cleaning the bathtub. So, without further delay, let’s get started with the tiled bathtub cleaning.
10 Things To Keep In Mind While Cleaning A Tiled BathTub
Just like a tiled bathroom floor, your bathtubs are made up of the same material. However, you have to be cautious while cleaning the bathtub. After all, you are going to use the bathtub to relax. So, will you like it if the bathtub is dirty and the dirt is floating around while taking a dip into the bathtub? Definitely no, right! Therefore, you have to clean your tiled bathtub just like you keep your bathroom floor clean. So, we have asked professional tile cleaners to share some easy and useful Grout Cleaning Sydney that can help you in cleaning the bathtub at home. So, without any delay, let’s get into the solutions.
1. Ceramic and porcelain tiles are the best when it comes to bathtubs. Moreover, the durability of the tiles makes them a promising replacement. However, you need to take special care while choosing the right mop and cleaning detergent. After all, you don’t want to use the same mop you used for cleaning the toilet, right! But, you can use the chamois mop instead of the traditional sponge mop to avoid scratches.
2. Slate tiled bathtubs are easy to handle but you need to keep acidic detergent and soaps away. Otherwise, the detergent will destroy the tile.
3. Marble tiles look outstanding, as long as you keep them clean and scratch-free. Therefore, avoid using harsh chemicals with high pH levels. Also, don’t use a mop that can leave scratch marks on the tiles.
4. Vacuum cleaning works the best for vinyl tiles. If you don’t use the bathtub regularly, you can use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dirt and dust build-ups.
5. For linoleum bathtubs you will get a specific solution for linoleum tile cleaning. So, after vacuuming the tile wash the bathtub with a linoleum solution or borax based detergent. To keep the shine intact, you can also layer the tile with liquid wax. However, it will be better to seek expert assistance for the tile coating.
6. Cork tiled bathtubs need polyurethane for cleaning. You can also use lemon or white vinegar to catalyze the bathtub cleaning procedure. However, make sure to seal and coat the tiles with polyurethane from time to time. The reapplication of the wax will keep the shine of the bathtub intact.
7. You can use baking soda and warm water in cleaning the bathtub. However, make sure not to use a harsh scrubber or mop that can scratch the bathtubs.
8. For bathtub stain removal, make sure not to use any metal items to scrap off the stain. Rather, try to identify the stain first. It will help you in finding an effective solution. Hydrogen peroxide and water is a useful solution for tiled bathtub cleaning.
9. Grouts of bathtubs are sensitive compared to regular bathroom tiles. Therefore, if the sealing is cracking or storing up dirt and dust, make sure to pay some special attention to them.
10. As much as you love a clean tiled bathtub, you cannot do justice properly. Therefore, it will be better to seek professional help to clean your bathtub.
Now that you know what to do to keep a tiled bathtub clean, make sure to follow them while cleaning your bathtub. Also, if you feel you need expert guidance, you can contact the local professional tile cleaning service provider which seems good to you.