A mattress plays an important role in maintaining the beauty of the home. It helps in providing us with good and relaxing sleep at night. But do you know how much quantity of bacteria and germs are there in your mattress? You need to do a regular mattress steam cleaning to keep it maintained properly. Through mattress sanitization, you can also get rid of such bacteria and allergies. This post is all about foam mattress cleaning.
Foam Mattress Cleaning & Sanitization- Easy Maintenance Steps:
- Before cleaning keep in mind never clean your mattress with water and shampoo because it might cause tearing and damage the foam.
- Always remember to use a zip cover on your mattress to prevent any kind of spills on it.
- Always take quick action when you see a fresh stain otherwise the stain will get permanent.
- If you find any kind of problem or you don’t have time to clean it’s always better to hire a professional mattress cleaning service to take care of all your worries.
- Take a fresh cloth and blot it up using fresh warm water.
- Then gently start rubbing it on the stain.
- Take an empty spray bottle and put some fresh water in and sprinkle it on the surface to clean.
- Put some borax powder on the stain and let it settle down.
- Sprinkle some water and using a clean cloth start scrubbing until the stain isn’t removed.
- Add an upholstery brush attachment to the vacuum and start cleaning the mattress thoroughly from every side gently.
Cleaning Using Water
- Vacuum cleaning helps in removing dirt, dust, and germs from the mattress.
- Mix some detergent powder in warm water and put it into an empty spray bottle.
- Sprinkle the solution on the stain and leave it for a while to dry.
- Use a pressure hose pipe and start washing the mattress properly from every side.
- Put your mattress outside under the sunlight for a while or under a high-speed fan to dry it off.
- Through mattress sanitizing you can remove a lot of germs from your mattress.
- Sanitise your mattress regularly to maintain a healthy and hygienic environment. If your mattress stays 100% clean you and your family can have the top best comfort sleep.
- Always remember to sanitise the mattress from both sides, also keep in mind to flip it once after every month and change the bedsheets from time to time to maintain the cleanness and the beauty of your home.